All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Spicy Arbi Vegetable
- 500 g. arbi
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 onions, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp. gram flour
- 2 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 sprig, curry leaves
- Chilli powder to taste
- 2 cups water
Serve hot with chapatis or parathas.
- Boil arbi in a pressure cooker for five minutes.
- Cool, peel and cut into pieces of desired sizes.
- Make a smooth paste with curd and gram flour.
- Add two cups of water, salt,chilli powder and turmeric powder to
- Heat ghee in a kadai, add curry leaves and mustard seeds. When they
splutter, add onions and ginger-garlic paste, and fry till golden brown.
- Add arbi pieces and fry for five minutes.
- Add the curd-gram flour mixture to it and let it simmer till the
ghee floats on top and the gravy is thick. Remove from heat and garnish
with coriander leaves.