All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Spiced Cheese Meal
- 4 small onions - skinned and halved
- 4 small potatoes - peeled
- 4 tomatoes - blanched and skinned
- 1 large capsicum - chopped
- 2 cloves
- 2 cm cinnamon
- 10 peppercorns
- 2 red chillies - stemmed
- 2-3 flakes garlic - peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup curds
- 1 cup cheese sauce
- A plateful of cooked Basmati rice
Serve on a bed of rice.
- Melt the butter, add spices, garlic, chillies, onions and potatoes.
- Pour curds and cook till just done.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum.
- Mix all ingredients gently together.
- Pour cheese sauce over vegetables.
- Chopped ham, prawns, boiled chicken, diced bacon or mushrooms may
be added to the vegetabless if desired.